Baking & Cakes Decoration Classes
You can be rest assured that all BakinCalf workshops developed under BakinCow are well researched, tested and documented – be it course work design, recipes, or the art of imparting knowledge. The same rigour is applied down to naming its various workshops – nothing is left to chance.
Presently, all classes do not require prior baking experience. However, do note that the instructor will only demonstrate key steps of the recipe. If you are not familiar with basic steps like sieving flour, you can highlight to the instructor. She will either show you or ask the more regular & experienced participant(s) to show you if time is tight.
And if it does require prior baking experience, i will state it in the workshop details with skill-level needed.
- 3 Cookie + 1 Brownie
- Animal Friends (Fondant Cupcake)
- Black Forest
- BUNdle of JOY (bread)
- Buttericiuos (butter cake)
- Crunchy Mint X’mas Log Cake – Seasonal
- Delectable Tarts – NEW!
- Designer Bags Collection Cupcakes (fondant cupcake)
- Eggless Goodness – NEW!
- Enchanted Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cake (aka Essential Baking Workshop I)
- Japanese Green Tea Log Cake – Seasonal
- Japanese Swiss Rolls
- Lust for Durian – NEW!
- Say Cheeze (jap light, new york cheesecake)
- Hello Mooncakes (Traditional MC) – Seasonal
- High tea on cupcake (fondant cupcake)
- My Secret Garden (fondant cupcake)
- New Year Goodies – Seasonal
- Pick-Me & Swirl (tiramisu & brownie)
- Picnic Girl Fondant (fondant whole cake)
- Pineapple Tartlet – Seasonal
- PUFF PASTRY
- Red Velvet Devotion
- Royal Macaroons II
- Snowskin & Shanghai Mooncake – Seasonal
- Tea Time Cakes
- The X’mas Bread – Seasonal
- Tour of Chiffon (pandan chiffon, hokkaido CC)
- Wedding Cupcakes (fondant cupcake)
- X’mas w Happy Feet (fondant cupcake) – Seasonal
- Yummy Buns (bread)
All Images Courtesy of BakinCalf Workshops!