Lime at ParkRoyal on Pickering is a vibrant, modern restaurant with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, offering guests a warm and inviting setting to enjoy a wide range of local, Southeast Asian and international culinary delights. Three open kitchens set the stage for a fascinating display of skill, as in-house chefs deftly transform an assortment of fresh ingredients into signature creations. Lime is situated on the street level of the iconic ParkRoyal on Pickering, a ParkRoyal Collection hotel.
Famous for its buffet style offerings, its signature dishes include the warm fried jumbo prawn, croque monsieur, thai green chicken curry and herb-crusted cod fillet, amongst many others. Prices for the lunch buffets start at $48 for adults and $24 for children, $65 and $33 for dinner. Full price list can be found here
The main restaurant also features its very own patisserie, the Lime Patisserie. A cosy setting decked with sofas and snug corner tables provide for guests the experience the glorious combination of artisanal desserts and a lovely tête-à-tête with loved ones amidst the iconic foliage of our hotel-in-a-garden.
House favourites here include the decadent Valrhona Chocolate Gateaux, D24 Durian Mousse Cake, Lemon and Lime Tart, Milk Chocolate Ferrero Cake and Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Tart.
*Super Sunday Lunch Specials now available! Visit Lime’s website for more info —> *
For more offers available at Lime at ParkRoyal on Pickering, click here
Awards and Accolades:
- Certificate of Excellence 2015, awarded by TripAdvisor
- Best Restaurants in Singapore, 2016, 2015 and 2014 curated by Singapore Tatler
- S-G Top Tables – Singapore Restaurant Guide 2016, curated by SG Magazine
- Best Buffet Finalist, 2015, RAS Epicurean Star Award Singapore
- 10 Best Hotel Buffets You Cannot Miss in 2015, awarded by The Smart Local
- Hotels with Great Breakfast Menus in Asia Pacific 2015, awarded by AsiaRooms